MID combine our Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering and Mechanical Engineering expertise to provide a fully integrated project engineering service to clients undertaking a wide range of marine transportation projects.
Our experienced team of professional engineers can produce a full package of analytical reports to ensure Marine Warranty Surveyor approval and address all identified project risks.
- Tidal, wind and wave energy analysis
- Offshore module transportation analysis
- Bollard pull requirements and towing vessel selection
- Loadout Engineering
- Loadout ballasting plans
- Mooring analysis
- Module seafastening and bracing design
- Stability assessment for floating structures
- Mooring system design